When you use Gold or Spellfire tokens, you can make cards stronger:
- • Interactive wizards and clerics can learn individual offensive and defensive spells;
- • Interactive thieves can learn individual thief skills;
- • Interactive psionicists can learn individual psionic powers;
- • Interactive Regents can learn individual blood abilities;
- • Interactive Heroes can learn individual unarmed combat skills;
- • Alchemists can learn individual alchemy blueprints;
- • Runecasters can learn new runes;
- • Spells, skills, powers, abilities can become more powerful and accurate;
- • Allies can learn new powers;
- • Magical Items and artifacts become more sophisticated.
Upgraded Cards allow deeper strategy, way more exciting gameplay, a higher possibility to win games and tournaments, and growth in the value. The price for the upgraded card in the Marketplace will differ significantly.
* Prices below are in Gold or Spellfire token.
* The upgrades from the 4th level can be paid only in Spellfire tokens
How do the cards earn experience?
1. By playing games, you unlock packs that give you digital cards. There are different booster packs you may win or purchase. Read here about the booster packs.
2. When playing games, all cards "in play" get experience and earn "gold". "Gold" is an in-game currency that allows you to upgrade cards and make them more valuable and powerful. You gain experience and "gold" for:
• Playing a Game
• Participating in the Battle
• Winning a Battle
• For Instant Kills / Discards
• For Survived Discards
3. By winning games and tournaments, you earn "gold". You can spend "gold" on upgrading cards, making them more powerful. Like this, the price of the "Playing card" can skyrocket in the market.
4. You can trade these cards in any marketplace, auction, or aftermarket for cash. From there, you can buy new cards
5. Upgrade your playing cards to the 4th level and start earning tokens