"Playing NFT cards" are not holographic. There are many copies of playing cards, depending on their rarity levels. For example, a Legendary card will be issued in 1000 copies of playing cards on an initial $200 equivalent of ETH price. All playing cards become NFT cards when upgraded to 4th level.
You do not earn profit share with playing cards. If you are looking for the affiliate income in Spellfire, read the explanation of "Original NFT Cards" and earn a 90% profit share from the sales.
With "Playing NFT cards," you can also earn a significant amount of ETH by playing the Spellfire game online and offline. The money-making scheme is a simple Play to Earn (P2E) model:
Quantities of playing cards in prime edition set
Here is the complete list of playing cards by rarity levels and emission in the prime edition set.
Playing cards quantity
Initial Playing card price
What is play to earn (P2E)?
Play to Earn (P2E) means you can earn cash just by playing the game. In Spellfire, this is seen through the ability to earn in-game items that you can sell for real-world cash. The Play to Earn journey is as follows:
1. By playing games, you unlock packs that give you digital cards. There are different booster packs you may win or purchase. Read here about the booster packs.
2. When playing games, all cards "in play" get experience and earn "magic" tokens. "magic" is a crypto coin that allows you to upgrade cards and make them more valuable and powerful. You gain experience and tokens for:
• Playing a Game
• Participating in the Battle
• Winning a Battle
• For Instant Kills / Discards
• For Survived Discards
3. By winning games and tournaments, you earn "magic" tokens. You can spend tokens on upgrading cards, making them more powerful. Like this, the price of the "playing NFT card" can skyrocket in the market.
4. With "magic" tokens, you can buy special edition cards. Upgrades or regular playing cards above the 4th level will be available only in "magic" tokens. All NFT cards become minted to the Ethereum network and have real-world value.
5. With "magic" tokens, you can participate in Token Battles. Build a deck, bet some tokens, wait for the opponent and humiliate him in the battle.
6. Finally, you can trade these cards in the Marketplace for real-world cash. From there, you can buy new cards with your current earnings or convert them to your currency to spend however you want.
What are these card upgrades?
When you have "magic" tokens and/or suitable cards, you can make them stronger:
• Interactive Wizards and clerics can learn individual offensive and defensive spells;
• Interactive Thieves can learn individual thief skills;
• Interactive Psionicists can learn individual psionic powers;
• Interactive Regents can learn individual blood abilities;
• Interactive Heroes can learn individual unarmed combat skills;
• Alchemists can learn individual alchemy blueprints;
• Runecasters can learn new runes;
• Spells, skills, powers, abilities can become more powerful and accurate;
• Allies can learn new powers;
• Magical Items and artifacts become more sophisticated.
Upgraded "Playing NFT cards" not only allow deeper strategy, way more exciting gameplay, a higher possibility to win games and tournaments, but grow in the value too. The price for the Upgraded card in the Marketplace will differ significantly.
Expiration/time unlock costs
1st upgrade costs
2nd upgrade costs
3rd upgrade costs
4th upgrade costs
5th upgrade costs
6th upgrade costs
|Common||17 gold||8 gold||17 gold||33 gold||50 magic||67 magic||133 magic|
|Uncommon||50 gold||25 gold||50 gold||100 gold||150 magic||200 magic||400 magic|
|Rare||167 gold||83 gold||167 gold||333 gold||500 magic||667 magic||1333 magic|
|Super rare||833 gold||417 gold||833 gold||1667 gold||2500 magic||3333 magic||6667 magic|
|Epic||1667 gold||833 gold||1667 gold||3333 gold||5000 magic||6667 magic||13333 magic|
|Legendary||3333 gold||1667 gold||3333 gold||6667 gold||10000 magic||13333 magic||26667 magic|
The upgrades from the 4th level cost in $magic tokens
You can earn ETH by playing with these cards, upgrading them, making them more experienced, powerful and selling them.
Playing cards become nft cards after the 4th upgrade and only then are minted on the blockchain network.