"Original NFT cards" sorted by rarity are very limited ones, and all of them are numbered. For example - "Original NFT Cards" of Legendary rarity are rarest. They are labeled as 1 of 1. There is only one card, and there can be only one Owner.
The physical state of the "Original NFT card" is of exceptional beauty as they are the holographic card. Every Owner of an "Original NFT card" earns ETH from the copies of cards, and we call them - playing cards. We share 90% of the profit from all the sales of the playing card copies and their upgrades, unlocks, usage.
For example, a Legendary card with only one Owner will be issued in 1000 copies of "playing cards." The minimal estimated price of that kind of card is $200 equivalent to ETH. If someone purchases the "playing card," 90% of profit ±$180 equivalent of ETH will be credited to the Owner of the original legendary card.
Here is the complete list of "Original NFT cards" by rarity levels and quantities of "playing cards." in the prime edition set.
Original NFT cards can be used in tournaments, upgraded, increased in value, and used to make money in the Play to Earn (P2E) mode.
Original cards are minted on the blockchain networks.
When you have "Spellfire" tokens and/or suitable cards, you can make them stronger.
What are these card upgrades?
When you have "Spellfire" tokens and/or suitable cards, you can make them stronger:
• Interactive Wizards and clerics can learn individual offensive and defensive spells;
• Interactive Thieves can learn individual thief skills;
• Interactive Psionicists can learn individual psionic powers;
• Interactive Regents can learn individual blood abilities;
• Interactive Heroes can learn individual unarmed combat skills;
• Alchemists can learn individual alchemy blueprints;
• Runecasters can learn new runes;
• Spells, skills, powers, abilities can become more powerful and accurate;
• Allies can learn new powers;
• Magical Items and artifacts become more sophisticated.
Upgraded "Original NFT cards" not only allow deeper strategy, way more exciting gameplay, a higher possibility to win games and tournaments, but grow in the value too. The price for the Upgraded card in the Marketplace will differ significantly.
The upgrade costs in "magic" tokens when token cost $0.03