"Not NFT Playing Cards" are not holographic. All playing cards are not minted on a blockchain network until the 4th upgrade level. The community can use them to play at home or in particular tournaments. "Not NFT cards" earn experience points and "gold" by playing the Spellfire game and in official tournaments. You can upgrade these cards, but they are "not NFT cards"; they are not minted on the blockchain, and their value is different.
You do not earn profit share with "Playing Cards." If you are looking for the affiliate income in Spellfire, read the explanation of "Original NFT Cards" and earn a 90% profit share from the sales.
You do not earn magic tokens simply by playing with "Not NFT Playing Cards." until they become NFT cards. If you are looking for a way to grow the value of NFT cards, read the explanation of "Playing NFT Cards" and start making money.
You can mix the NFT cards and Not NFT cards within one deck, but there might be tournament settings where you cannot. If you find the cheater in the offline tournament, the cheating player loses automatically and gets instantly disqualified from the tournament.
In tournaments, you can win gold prizes, magic token prizes, scarce limited edition cards, or even "Original NFT cards."
Quantities of playing cards in prime edition set
Here is the complete list of playing cards by rarity levels and emission in the prime edition set.
Playing cards quantity
Initial Playing card price
You can earn money by playing with these cards, upgrading them, making them more experienced, powerful and selling them.
Playing cards are NOT minted on any blockchain network until you upgrade them to 4th level
How do the cards earn experience?
1. By playing games, you unlock packs that give you digital cards. There are different booster packs you may win or purchase. Read here about the booster packs.
2. When playing games, all cards "in play" get experience and earn "gold". "Gold" is an in-game currency that allows you to upgrade cards and make them more valuable and powerful. You gain experience and "gold" for:
• Playing a Game
• Participating in the Battle
• Winning a Battle
• For Instant Kills / Discards
• For Survived Discards
3. By winning games and tournaments, you earn "gold". You can spend "gold" on upgrading cards, making them more powerful. Like this, the price of the "Not NFT playing card" can skyrocket in the market.
4. You can trade these cards in any marketplace, auction, or aftermarket for cash. From there, you can buy new cards
5. Upgrade your playing cards to the 4th level, make them NFT cards, and start earning magic tokens
What are these card upgrades?
When you have "gold" and/or suitable cards, you can make them stronger:
• Interactive Wizards and clerics can learn individual offensive and defensive spells;
• Interactive Thieves can learn individual thief skills;
• Interactive Psionicists can learn individual psionic powers;
• Interactive Regents can learn individual blood abilities;
• Interactive Heroes can learn individual unarmed combat skills;
• Alchemists can learn individual alchemy blueprints;
• Runecasters can learn new runes;
• Spells, skills, powers, abilities can become more powerful and accurate;
• Allies can learn new powers;
• Magical Items and artifacts become more sophisticated.
Upgraded cards not only allow deeper strategy, way more exciting gameplay, a higher possibility to win games and tournaments, but grow in the value too. The price for the upgraded card in the marketplace will differ significantly.
Expiration/time unlock costs
1st upgrade costs
2nd upgrade costs
3rd upgrade costs
4th upgrade costs
5th upgrade costs
6th upgrade costs
|Common||17 gold||8 gold||17 gold||33 gold||50 magic||67 magic||133 magic|
|Uncommon||50 gold||25 gold||50 gold||100 gold||150 magic||200 magic||400 magic|
|Rare||167 gold||83 gold||167 gold||333 gold||500 magic||667 magic||1333 magic|
|Super rare||833 gold||417 gold||833 gold||1667 gold||2500 magic||3333 magic||6667 magic|
|Epic||1667 gold||833 gold||1667 gold||3333 gold||5000 magic||6667 magic||13333 magic|
|Legendary||3333 gold||1667 gold||3333 gold||6667 gold||10000 magic||13333 magic||26667 magic|
The upgrade costs in "gold" or "magic" tokens when token cost $0.03